Sunday, October 19, 2014

Under Construction


Well, this is a fine start. I spent hours yesterday getting my pages, links, graphics, and 'About' page in order and was well on my way to a beautiful blog. I even created a new gmail account to keep track of photos since some of mine kept turning into gray circle with a minus sign. This, according to blogs, was the solution for many. However, I've just lost my 'About' pages contents along with all the others. Apparently, Google doesn't respond with repairs to these issues since they've clearly been going on for a very long time.

I've done some research into WordPress and may be going this route. You can redirect from blogger...

I sure wish I'd backed up that page...

Please bear with me while I make some updates.
Photo courtesy of Doowans News and Events